Congratulations on accepting the challenge to take on Rock The Ridge!
The Deadline to Register is April 29th
This is a decision that you will remember with pride, and we’re extremely excited to have you involved in this spectacular event.
- Individual 50-mile - Individuals complete the entire 50-mile course.
- Team 50-Mile - Teams of two, three, or four persons cover the entire course together and will cross the finish line as a group.
- Team Relay - Two- or four-member teams in which members will complete the course in relay fashion. Relay legs are not of equal distance, allowing teams to assemble runners of varying degrees of experience and ability.
Are you looking for a team member to complete your relay team, or looking for team members to do the whole 50-miles? Click here to post in the Rock The Ridge Find a Team forum.
|Mar 2-Apr 29, 2017|
* - Fees are per person, not per team
The registration fee is for each participant in all divisions. This fee covers all race amenities, including takeaways such as a participant t-shirt, a finisher's medal, and a pre-race meal. It does not cover the charitable component of your entry.
As a participant, your financial commitment is as follows:
A registration fee (see above fee schedule) for each participant in all divisions. Registration fees are used to cover the cost of the event. Please understand that these fees are non-refundable.
- A minimum charitable fund-raising commitment of $250 for each participant, which you will guarantee with the same credit card you use to pay for the registration fee. When you tell friends, family, and co-workers that you’re taking on a 50-mile challenge and doing something to preserve our environment for future generations, they will proudly sponsor you. Donations are tax-deductible and go directly to Mohonk Preserve, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Contributions support the Preserve's award-winning conservation science, environmental education, and land protection and stewardship programs. To the extent you raise less than $250, your credit card will be billed for the shortfall on May 3, 2017.
In order to allow the necessary time for validation and processing of all registered teams and individuals, the deadline for registration is 11:59 p.m. on April 29, 2017.
Registration for Rock The Ridge is limited, be sure to register early to secure your spot!
Need help registering? Click here to view step-by-step instructions.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Registered participants may withdraw from the event at any time prior to the event and this will cancel their minimum fundraising commitment, but they will not receive a refund of their registration fee and any donations raised will not be refunded.