Become a life member today!
- Fill out our online membership form.
- Download our membership form and mail it in.
- Call the Visitor Center (845) 255-0919.
- Join in person at the Visitor Center or any trailhead.
The cost of a Life Membership is $3,000 and includes the following privileges and benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the Preserve for the life of the individual, including climbing and biking options
- Two permanent guest passes
- Additional complimentary day use passes upon advance request. To arrange, please contact Membership Department at least 2 days before your visit at (845) 255-0919 x 1223.
- Invitations to special Life Member events
- Hardie Truesdale photograph (or equivalent)
- A Mohonk Preserve publication
- Three Mohonk Preserve lanyards
- Life Member recognition in print materials and displays
- Private tour with the Preserve’s Executive Director
Please note: This membership cannot be inherited, bequeathed, assigned, or transferred. Membership and land access may be revoked for failure to obey instructions of Preserve staff or for conduct that is dangerous or disturbing to other visitors or Preserve staff, destructive of Preserve property, illegal or otherwise in violation of Preserve rules and policies.
For more information, contact Membership and Development at (845) 255-0919.
Looking for a great gift? Give a Gift Membership to the Preserve. Available in all membership levels. Fill out our online gift membership form.